Sunday, June 2, 2013

June 2nd

I would like to start off by saying Happy Birthday Jessy! I'm sorry you weren't mentioned in the blog more frequently but you made an enormous impact on my stay here in Le Havre. Always love you Jessy babe.

The rest of my day consisted of chores (folding clothes and scrubbing mostly) and reading here and there. Yes I'm still sifting through my reread of Fifty Shades. I knew it would be a daunting task but it really is difficult when you laugh everytimw Christian says the word "baby" and Ana says "sexy". Sorry, didn't buy it the first round still not buying it. Also what kind of kids in their twenties speak so formally? Oh wait, zero.

Moving on from my ramblings about Fifty Shades. Ahem, yes well I didn't write much today. I scanned the latest history addition and ended up making only minor changes; an adjective here, cutting an adverb there. Tedious bits. Still it helps, especially when a sentence drives you crazy and you can't think as to why. Often it's a preposition being wonky. Or a noun. Oh that one time it was the verb. There's not really a direct formula.

Later tonight I will resume laundry duties, this time my sheets er blankets I use a bedding. In any case I will revise for my final during the pockets of time otherwise known as when I want to. It's Nursery Rhymes, my last final and a speaking one again. Reviewing Humpty Dumpty will be the most critical area. I can do that while my Blackhawks blanket is thoroughly scrubbed clean.

Although they have won the divisions so far since the last time I washed it. Huh. Could I? Naw that's gross. It's having a bath regardless of being a week away from departing Le Havre. Damnit. That makes me sorta sad. Face it MareBear, just face it. Inner turmoil audience. Serious turmoil. I'm going to go have some potatoes now.

No comments:

Post a Comment