Tuesday, June 11, 2013

June 7th

It's Friday and almost everything is packed away! Seriously my room looks weird. Almost...empty?!

So what happened today. Heh. Well. Ah that's right! I mailed a nugget.


Kay so it's not exactly an actual nugget but the resemblance is there. What is it really? It's the duvet Caitlin loaned to me. Since time ran out for us to meet up again before I left I had to ship it to her. The French post office accepted it too. Saved me time finding a big enough box. However I did screw up the first form causing me to have to fill out a fresh one. The line behind me was not happy. Whatever, I walked there and was dripping from the sunshine (a suffering soul) whereas they had driven. Least the postal worker was nice.

After that was all squared away Kate and I went to the beach to meet up with Jessy. Turns out it would be our last time seeing him (sadness). At least it was a beautiful day with a mild breeze under the sun. Kate and I had become decently hot from the day and decided to wade in the water a bit. Since I don't care I didn't roll up my flares and just dragged them through the small swells. I received a few looks.

We then dried off with Jessy and his friends as the sun beat down. I'm glad for my genetics because it takes a good chunk of time before I burn. Jessy and Kate aren't so fortunate in that category. Good thing France sells aloe vera cream.

Hmm cream, that sounds familiar. Oh yeah, ice cream time! Ah for a final duo of flavors I went with my favorites, smurf and monster. Such delicious colors. Mmm unnatural green and blue. I again receive looks, mostly from Kate.

What should happen then but for us to run into our friend Agnese. We said goodbye to Jessy and found Agnese shortly after. The three of us sat and watched a game of touch rugby for a lil bit before calling it a day at the beach. Agnese would reappear later at the Containers party.

Pregame pregame pregame! With Arrested Development and wine. Heh, it worked.

Aight the Containers. The party was really bumping. Most of our friends were there and we stayed until around three-ish, or maybe two-ish. I'm honestly not sure. It was the last night Kate and I had with Berto thus plenty of pictures were snapped. Well plenty of pictures were taken in general since Katerina had her camera.

By the end of the night Kate and I were hugging everyone. It's starting to really become emotional for us. After all we only have a few days left. Phew, just gonna focus on tomorrow. It'll be a big day.


No comments:

Post a Comment