Wednesday, February 13, 2013

February 10th


Oy what of today? Well it included me excluding myself from the world. Sundays are especially good days for doing this, why? Well most people are either hungover from Saturday nights  (hungover = irritable slug) or have remembered that they actually haven't relaxed on their weekends (pesky worriers). I am often a little bit of both though much more of a worrier than a hungover slug. I seem to have a talent for creating stress, maybe that's why I can't sleep at night, and today there was a nice dumpster of stress on my mind.

Happy note, I pretty much fixed it. My method is old school, the whole "write down what's bothering you" spiel. Unhappy note, when there's nothing something will move in aka more stress.

As I often say in these situations, "oh well." I can't escape my silly stresses and they really are silly. Instead I'll edit my blog and utilize my insomniac habits in order to kill the irritating
stresses one by one. Sides, tomorrow is when Le Havre has a Chinese New Year celebration. That should be fun AND hopefully stress free.

No comments:

Post a Comment