Wednesday, February 13, 2013

February 4th


Hey there audience! I hope that you all enjoyed my little nursery rhyme segment, I know I did. Whenever I feel as though nothing exactly “interesting” happened during my day I tend to spice it up by switching my writing style. The nursery rhymes were fun to write, I won’t lie, but I’ll probably do something else the next time a boring day hits me. Now, Monday, what happened on this Monday? Not much!

Ha, sorry but that’s the truth. I had class, as usual, with Mr. Martel from 3:30 PM to 5:00 PM. We discussed our home countries’ habits and whatnot. For America (all of you should be proud) I said that our biggest hobby was eating. Hey, we’re not the country with the highest obesity rate for nothing. Our food is delicious! Doesn’t mean a lot of it is good for you; everyone knows how many calories are tacked on when something is double batter fried in trans-fat oils. But no one who has truly tried American cuisine can say that it is weak and unsavory. The high fructose corn syrup always assures tastiness. Crap, I’m becoming a ravenous wolf thinking about the succulent spread I left behind in the States. Moving on!

Scope the picture below. What do you see audience?


You see the full collection of the Lord of the Rings trilogy sitting on my bookshelf. At last, they all have arrived! I was so worried about Fellowship, I mean it should’ve been here first. Damn customs delay in Arkansas, they probably thought it was a black magic book like Harry Potter. Regardless they are all mine now (insert crazy laugh)! Do you know what this means? Well do you?!

It means nerd-gasm 2013 for the girl who has Zelda plaster on every wall of her room in Chicago. The same girl who wears Elven jewelry from time to time. The exact same girl who always listens to “Concerning Hobbits” while she reads Lord of the Rings. Here’s a hint, the girl is me. More of an answer than a hint, but hey least it’s correct.

No comments:

Post a Comment