Wednesday, February 13, 2013

February 9th


Dear Audience,

Hello there, this is your beloved MareBear. Did you know that the reason Partay is spelled with two "a's" is because the second one stands for awesome? Well now you know the first definition of Partay. Another, and a favorite of mine, is courtesy of Urban Dictionary:

"A party that is more fun, outrageous and epic than a normal party."

On this lovely Saturday night Kate and I attended a partay at the containers residence hall. It was so much fun. Although many of my old friends weren't there to share in the dancing, chit-chatting, and beverage consuming, I still managed to enjoy myself. After all, moping about all my friends that are no longer here is no way to live, it just isn't. Rather I made many new friends who are also new international students. They all seem relatively nice and curiously interesting. I hope that all goes well and that feuds won't occur; nothing bad happened last semester, but you never know.

Anyhow audience I enjoyed myself and returned to St. Nicolas a happy bubbly girl. I then passed out on top of my Blackhawks blanket. As Frankie would say, "oh what a night!"

XoXo
MareBear :P

No comments:

Post a Comment