Wednesday, February 13, 2013

February 7th


Pop quiz audience, what is Mary's favorite form of alcohol?


That's right Jagermeister (I'll pretend you all said that). For some time now I have tried to buy some at a local wine and spirits store, but every time I went they were all sold out. Bullcrap! I mean back in the States I am one of the only (sides Suzy and Peter) people whom I know that loves jagermeister, I mean who can resist its flavor? France loves it enough to hinge my ability to buy it. Well today was different, today I won.

Kate and I decided to stroll around our local Espace Coty mall because we're girls and we love to explore stores. The wine and spirits store happens to be located in that very mall, that damn store. Today I went in and asked for jagermeister; the dude said they had it. I then started to jump around while saying "yes! finally!" to the surprise of everyone and amusement of Kate. I did actually do that, judge if you like but when something is taken from you for so long you tend to be happy once reunited. I don't have a drinking problem, I'm just young is all.

After I bought my bottle and left with an ear to ear grin, Kate and I swung by the Monoprix (a grocery store) that was conveniently located across from the wine and spirits store. Monoprix is nice for snack buying and apparently their liquor section is more versatile than I had previously thought. I found jagermeister there, same price but more abundance. Craaaaaaaaap. Oh well, had we not had such a long absence from one another then I wouldn't have appreciated it so much. Jager, I promise that you'll be my first drink when I return to the States. We won't ever be apart again, my precious...

Also I had class...but they were Thursday classes...so yeah....til later!

No comments:

Post a Comment