Wednesday, February 13, 2013

February 6th


Humpty Dumpty splurged on burgers. That is what happened today though, oh dear I see the confusion. Right let's add some punctuation and a few parts of speech. One moment.

Kate and I giggled over Humpty Dumpty today and afterwards splurged on burgers and fixings from Mickey D's. Hmm, somehow that isn't as catchy but definitely makes more sense. If you
all can recall I am taking part in a Nursery Rhyme class this year; the basic function of the course is to analyze and learn about the origins of nursery rhymes and their function in society. Our professor is one of those "well-aged" women who has the energy of a first grader. If only I could harness that kind of power, I'd be unstoppable. Plus I might actually upload these posts on time. To all of you disappointed with my slacking on blogs note the bottom left corner. I specifically say that I will "try" to upload posts "once a week". So there, impatience should die in all of you.

Now why were Kate and I giggling over Humpty Dumpty? Well the name itself is giggle worthy but that actually wasn't it. No, you see audience Nursery Rhymes (capitalized since I'm referring to the course and classes are just THAT important) is not the final class for Kate and me on Wednesday. 

After the charming Humpty Dumpty lectures we head over to Creative Writing with Mama Duck. Two hours of French lecture can become tiresome on the mind and personally I love to draw little doodles. Don't give me that look, today's class was all about the difference between legends and myths; heard it ten times over back in the States, doesn't change. Anyhow my doodle turned into a Humpty Dumpty themed one where another egg finds a fallen Humpty on the ground and promptly eats him. Egg eating another egg, what a cannibal. Yeah, I was restless.

The class ended and Kate and I were peckish for artery clogging fried food. We all have those moments, I blame it on my own inability to control my cravings. Let me tell you, the nuggets and burgers were tasty and deliciously horrible for me. I could feel the fat bubble up around my tummy. That's what exercise is for, least at this age, to keep the fat off and the metabolism strong. Yeah, my arms and abs were crying after the workout I gave them. Hey, no pain no gain that's the point.

The doodle is show below on a short video. Pictures, they just didn't work. Admire my doodle!


P.S. The word written when Cannibal Egg's foot is touching Humpty Dumpty is "poke!"

No comments:

Post a Comment