Sunday, February 3, 2013

January 31st


I have never been so close to falling asleep in class before. History of Religions, why are you so difficult? I actually know the answer to that; it occurs an hour after my 8:30 AM let's out, it lasts for two hours, and it's religious history. Wow mystery solved. I didn't fall asleep though, I was a good girl. I didn't even nap when I returned to the dorm. I actually just ate food, that tends to keep me awake.

Ardouin's class today was typical. He really knows my personality now; he has realized that I just don't care about him. Emma (irritating girl that didn't leave) is in love with him. Kate and I have made several jokes about an under the table relationship between the two of them, helps class go by faster. This week we had to read poetry and attempt a grammar feat in French that I still don't understand. It had something to do with creating nouns from verbs but rearranging the sentence with an alternative obscure verb. Oh yeah I totally have this down, not a problem at all. Exceptions? Nah never an issue for me. How is Ardouin such a good teacher? I think I may die of sarcastic overload. Or just not be able to stop like Randy Marsh.

Afterwards Kate and I nulled our brains with some old fashioned Mickey D's. Yes it's terrible for you, yes I will care later, but right now burgers are comfort food. Besides it's not my fault France hates Burger King. Again Germany, send your food to Le Havre!

It was nice not to cook though. Rice and potatoes tend to wear on the stomach's need for variety. At least tomorrow is Friday. Sweet Sweet Friday which will consist of nothing but Portal 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment