Monday, March 11, 2013

March 10th


This blog was written the day after (Monday) due to the fact that I could barely type yesterday. It wasn't a regular fatigue that prevented me writing blogs but rather such drowsiness that I couldn't actually formulate proper sentences. I am sorry to all those prepositions I left out, I never meant to not include you. Essentially yesterday was a long blur of talking to different people.

Unfortunately I wasn't able to game with my brother (Nexon I will die young due to you) but we did talk on the phone for a little bit. Afterwards I called my mother to wish her a happy mother's day (Britain) only to find out that my brother had done the exact same thing. I wondered why he asked which line I would be calling my mother on. He had tried to beat me in wishing her a happy mother's day but audience I prevailed. I beat him by ten seconds. How I love my family.

I did inform my mother over everything I had been doing and will do in the near future. She okayed everything which was a major win for me. Though it is March June isn't too far away. Part of me is not looking forward to leaving since I do have several friends here and have adapted decently to lifestyle.

But that quickly dies when I remember my home and Chicago friends complete with White Sox games paired with curly fries as well as sports, parties, and just everything under the moon. I also miss my van LT and the beautiful city of glass and steel. Sorry Europe but there's nothing that you have that keeps me from going back. Good thing the internet and skype exists, that'll make it easier to communicate with my friends across the pond.

Besides that I spent my time editing blogs (which was nightmare with my incompatible typing) and brain storming on my bed. Something about staring at the ceiling always seems to clear my head. Amazingly I passed out at the early hour of 1 AM. How I have no idea but it did mean that I had a long and deep sleep. Of course my dreams were as strange as ever but a world where John Lennon is king along with currency being match boxes and elephant feasting isn't too bad. Better than pythons.

No comments:

Post a Comment