Sunday, March 10, 2013

March 7th


You all know that I like most of my teachers in France. Note the word most. There is one teacher whom I've frequently complained (bitched) about several times in this blog. Ardouin has done it again, he's been a real bastard.

Today we had a language and I actually felt prepared for it. Not only had I studied the day before and the day of but I also made sure to look over all my papers. How was it that I (and the entire class sides Emma) somehow missed one? How was it that this one piece of paper dominated two sections of the quiz? How is Ardouin even a teacher? Here are the answers; the paper was mentioned once in class, he's a massive jackass, and welcome to France.

What was the evil section of the test? When will I stop asking you audience? The entire quiz (quiz test whatever) was relatively horrible since it was quiz and ha, never audience never. The section I'm referring to was about paraphrasing. This included identifying meanings and giving paraphrases to meanings. This was murder. We spent less than an hour on this lesson in class and it dominated on the quiz.

I was the first to see it in the class or rather the first to express myself about it. Several other versions of "Aw shit!" were heard after me.

I did my best audience and I did know one of the paraphrases. La ville rose is another way of referring to Toulouse otherwise known as Ardouin's obsession. He and his sidekick Emma should really just move there, no one would miss them.

The rest of the night was spent at Alex's place with a bottle of cider and a few coconut macaroons. I did share the cider (not that trashy audience) and enjoyed the company of my many friends. I left with a group of them and returned home safely. Time to pass out angrily audience. Thud.

No comments:

Post a Comment