Tuesday, March 19, 2013

March 19th


Know that feeling of being stood up? Yeah I received a dose of that today sept it was different from all the other times. This wasn't followed by meeting my friends for a full on rant session about a guy, no not at all. I just walked home. See today there wasn't a lesson.

I had a good day just relaxing and cleaning up around my room. Seeing as my family will be here soon I need to have the appearance of only partially messy. They know my habits (throw it on the ground) but I did my best to fix and rearrange the disorder of my floor. That went well and I had a solid hour to become ready before leaving for lessons. I did have to avoid hitting my jeans with water (hanging on my shower rail to dry from laundry) but I wasn't too concerned if they were splashed a lil bit. I was ready to go and left on perfect time for the Racadot residence. So happy was I for the good weather that little did I expect it to change with my luck, again.

At first I was worried that I was late when I reached their doorway. Not immensely late just about a minute or so. I quickly rang the door and waited for Anne and Louis. Nothing. I waited a minute and rang it again. Also nothing. This is when I decided to wait for about ten minutes (everyone has late moments) before once more ringing the door. And nothing. I decided to call my mother to see if she could check my Iowa email for any messages from Mme Racadot. My mom was kind enough to oblige but nothing had been sent my way. There I was just standing alone outside their home with no one it seemed behind its door. Crap. What to do? I just left, that's literally what my next action was. It wasn't all bad sept it did start to rain. The sky did look cool all dark with black clouds. My kind of weather.

I returned home after swinging by the super market in a very good mood. Even though I had been stood up I was alright with it. Things happen and sometimes you just have to cancel an appointment. Plus it meant I wasn't starving by 7 PM. Honestly I'm doing a decent job of letting things slide lately, less stress. Time to study for a quiz audience. Check ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment