Saturday, March 30, 2013

March 27th


I decided to ignore life today, it was awesome. I spent my day (besides school) dancing around my room, watching Jackass videos, reading articles about heart disease, and eating everything smothered in yellow mustard. If there is a condiment I love more than ketchup it is mustard. The bitter tangy taste is too much to resist. Eggs, apples, chips, chocolate, straight up in my mouth; all of it with mustard.

I also cleaned my room more. I had done a decent first sweep yesterday but today my table and sheets regained their former glory of neatness. The floor still has a few sticky areas (I think) but those will be broken done upon discovery. As usual I groomed and cleaned myself. Just because I'm ignoring the reality of life doesn't mean I neglect my internal idea of life. Being clean and happy are too important to me. Plus steamy showers are irresistible.

The rest of my night involved blogs (happy now?) and drawing an angry duck. He has (with Jonathan's help) been dubbed a Ticked Mama Duck with his arms crossed and the word bubble "Well?" stamped nearby. I honestly didn't make the Mama Duck connection. The reason I even drew a duck is because ducks are one of the only things I can draw well; the list goes as ducks, bunnies, wolves, turtles, and cats. It is a cute drawing though.

Afterwards more mustard was consumed then STOPPED. Then a lil more consumed. Then stopped for the night. I have to conserve this stuff but it's hard. Wait. I know a solution! Double power!!!!


I am adorable and disgusting. These moments make me want to marry myself. If only if only. Well til tomorrow audience, it will be more sane. 

No comments:

Post a Comment