Sunday, March 10, 2013

March 4th


Monday happened just as it always does. Routines are going to kill me audience, note that I will die young. I'm surprised that I'm not greying by now. I need a certain amount of dark Marebear time in my week as well as some decent fireworks of excitement. Mondays are almost always excitement free. The last exciting routine Monday was when Le Havre celebrated the Chinese New Year. Damn, how can I spice up the routine? One word, google.

Seems silly doesn't it audience? Well it is silly. Actually this is what “MareBear” brings up on Google's "I'm feeling lucky" search (otherwise known as the first result).

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=marebear

That's to be expected. Now what I do with google that spices up my Mondays is I simply type a word in of anything that I've seen that day. Pinwheel was my starting word today. I love pinwheels, as you know, and love looking at different designs. I then begin to think about pinwheels and how much fun they would be over summer vacation. I then wonder where I'll be going over my vacation and whom I'll see. My thoughts continue to trail on like this until, bamn! Idea for a story emerges. It also never has anything to do with the starting word.

Today I created a paragraph of a possible story. Here it is for your enjoyment and laughs audience. Inspired by looking at my index ring.

“In Isariah there are four windows, three stairways, two floors, and one and half skies. The Elders tell me that years ago before the moon gained a brother there was but one sky. It had been bright with hues of pink and orange. The only clouds then were white with fluffy plumes and blue shadows. It did not happen over a day or even five, rather it took forty-three days for the fog to be noticed. We know this now but then the Elders thought that the forty third day was the first of the black sky. Such a beautiful word as sky should never be used to describe the nothing that is the fog. It only devours and is not a part of the breathing world. Elder Tonall was the one to prove this. It was him who touched the darkened sky with his own hand. Elder Tonall was fortunate to have tied a rope around his waist; the others were able to pull forth his bones and give him everlasting rest under the moon. That is all I know of his death, the other Elders will say no more to me. They value me as something special. The night I was born the second moon, the brother of the elder, appeared in the living sky. I have since been treated as a child of Lune and am forbidden from leaving Isariah. The moons give the Elders hope and to them I am a moon of flesh. However, as I gaze out those fours windows, walk those three stairways, pace those two floors, I only dream of a full breathing sky.”

No comments:

Post a Comment