Monday, May 13, 2013

May 12th

A day of nothing. Sigh, I'm never certain on what to think about days like today. Wait a minute, I'm never certain on what to think ever. Regardless of the day.

Well what I did was watch an old tv show from my somewhat distant youth. The series involves a character Rikki whom my computer is named after. She's pretty kick ass and it was nostalgia all the way re-watching her in action.

Other than that the usual happened; edited/wrote some chapter bits, ate food, overdosed on music, and kicked back in my room. I think I just needed some downtime. Haven't been able to really mull over all these thoughts that are floating around. The stress of the year ending is messing with my head and it isn't pleasant. Time moves no matter what. I'll take that as a good thing.

Something silly. Oh Lio

No comments:

Post a Comment