Tuesday, May 21, 2013

May 19th

Something silly for Sunday. Why not? Do you remember something similar audience? Well these ones are different. If you look closely they not only tell of my days in France (the January ones were more so complaining) but also recall a few funny moments with friends. Try to enjoy, they did take some effort.

P.S. The rhymes used are "It's raining, it's pouring" "I see the moon" and "Ten Little Indians"



It's raining, it's pouring;
Le Havre is so boring. 
I think instead,
I'll stay in bed,
rather than go exploring.

Rain rain, go away;
otherwise you'll flood the quay,
further more we're sick of grey.




I see the moon,
what a sight to see.
If only someone were here with me.

Oh bless the moon,
my number is three.
The time I have until I leave.




Ten little foreign friends drank up some wine,
one sipped an extra glass and then there were nine.

Nine little foreign friends went out to skate,
one slipped upon the ice and then there were eight.

Eight little foreign friends created an Evan,
one crossed a Mushmom and then there were seven.

Seven little foreign friends saw magic tricks,
one simply vanished and then there were six.

Six little foreign friends strolled down the drive,
one bounced off a car and then there were five.

Five little foreign friends swam off the shore,
one dove in La Manche and then there were four.

Four little foreign friends had shopping sprees,
one overdrew their notes and then there were three.

Three little foreign friends all caught the flu,
one never lost their cough and then there were two.

Two little foreign friends shared days of fun,
one lived far away and then there was one.

One little foreign friend wanting to be done,
she returned to home and then there were none.

No comments:

Post a Comment