Tuesday, May 28, 2013

May 27th

It's a very special Monday audience. Two reasons; first it's Memorial Day in the States and second it's my dad's Birthday!

Just trolling a bit. And I did actually give him a call.
Other than that, it was a standard day of being a MareBear sloth. It's a rare breed that originated in the suburbs of Chicago but has since migrated to different areas of the world. Iowa has reported several sightings and even so far as the coast of France there have been claims of sloth's presence. No doubt about what my deadly sin is.

I did take Kate out to dinner later on in the evening because I didn't want to cook and it would be fun. We decided to eat at a St. Nicolas pizzeria called Pinocchio's. Both of us ordered our respected pizzas; margherita for me and anchovies plus olives for Kate. Unfortunately Kate's pizza was covered in anchovies causing her to drink the entire carafe of water. Poor dear.

After munching away at our pizzas and discussing feminism we ordered some dessert. Kate nabbed a creamy tiramisu while I settled on an extremely alcohol soaked lime sorbet. It became more of a slushie in the end. A slushie that I was not able to chug down. Gosh darnit, no brain-freeze! Compromises suck.

Tis all really.

No comments:

Post a Comment