Friday, May 24, 2013

May 24th

Short day today. Take that how you like cause it was a bit weird in the beginning. Namely (I'm not going into details since rehashing is unpleasant) I had a very messed up dream that screwed with my schedule. Basically it was a dream where in the dream I said I didn't want to watch it anymore. Dunno where the gore and sociopaths came from but they need to leave my imagination. Once awake things solidified.

I played Cinderella except instead of going to a lovely ball in a magical gown and pumpkin I packed random bits into a red suitcase while in a tank top. Close enough. I also bleached the hell out of my bathroom. Now it's clean and the walls are more white. Mission accomplished.

It was bout dat time that I sat down and read several more chapters in a Spot of Bother. Great read if you have the chance to pick it up. Something about actually doing productive work merits the rewards of relaxing with a book. Plus I was bored of youtube. Oops, did I just rip a hole in the fabric of space and time? Naw, we're still good.

No comments:

Post a Comment