Sunday, May 5, 2013

May 5th

Today was uneventful as most Sundays are. I did watch "The Holiday" with Kate. Do not question our choice of movie. Christmas movies may be enjoyed at any point of the year. We cried, a lot. It just has so many cute parts. I'm also a complete Jude Law fool. Always had a soft spot for him after seeing him as Gigolo Joe in A.I. when I was about eight years old. I did not understand what a gigolo was at the time, regardless I loved his character. "What do you know Joe?"

So besides crying over movies I mostly relaxed and talked with various people. It was spaghetti day which is always exciting. I am aware that I frequently blast music while I cook. Adds zest to the final product. Or just makes it more fun, dishes are definitely easier.

I'm trying to remember if anything else happened. I wrote some blogs, sent a few emails, and watched collegehumor. A solid day of chill. Not bad, not bad. All it needed to be perfect would be Zelda and bacon. At the same time. Just a giant pile of bacon and a classic Zelda game. Preferable the plate would be balanced on my stomach while I slouch in my chair in the darkness of my room. Kay, I now have another thing added to my summer to-do list. Productive, completely productive.

No comments:

Post a Comment