Tuesday, May 14, 2013

May 13th

Today consisted of doing nothing plus three mistakes. The nothing consisted of (the obvious) nothing! No muffins to be found in these boxes. The mistakes though were something. Not much of something but occurred nonetheless. Let's proceed down the list.

First mistake, I ate too much sugar. Jelly beans are a kryptonite of mine and in moderation aren't an issue. I polished off the barely nibbled box of chocolate covered jelly beans today. Oops. That isn't good for me in any way shape or form.

Second mistake, I ignored most of the world. This like jelly beans is fine once in a while but has happened for the second day in a row. Truly a strong second. In any case I did leave my home for a walk and some groceries but I'd hardly call that socializing.

Third mistake, I wasn't being myself. As I've said recently in a few posts I'm stressed about upcoming events. Leaving France is one and starting school in Iowa again is another. I haven't been completely honest though. Despite trying to simply how I'm feeling and I can't find a direct reason. I'm not upset, I'm not depressed, I'm not furious, and I'm not particularly well. Being nothing isn't me.

Again I've made a grey post. I dunno maybe I should've fabricated something uplifting for you guys. It's not your fault I'm being a Debby downer. So here's a lil something that makes me laugh and hopefully will do the same for you. Also don't worry, I have a plan on how to cheer myself tomorrow.

Only view if you are familiar with Arrested Development

No comments:

Post a Comment