Thursday, May 2, 2013

May 1st

Flash to the past
A short blog on fright for a college student

Ever have those moments of being terrified? That was me, all day long. Amazing that the terror lasted over twenty-four hours. Truly miraculous. In the future (even a month from now) I'll look back and roll my eyes at what an obnoxious deal I was making over a final exam. But it ain't the future now, the present sucks!

Art history is scaring me so much. I don't know how much I have to know for the final. And the class time is only a little over an hour which in French is hard. Writing an essay while nervous in the still learning foreign language on a topic that isn't my strong suit is well...it's...thesaurus time!

It is alarming bad daunting frightening grim harrowing intimidating mean petrifying shocking unnerving and the end. I've been called over dramatic before, no idea why.




No comments:

Post a Comment