Thursday, April 11, 2013

April 11th

Those were some of the longest two hours of my life. Ugh, least I made it to class. Sadly I wasn't able to go to my first course since when I woke up it was already halfway over. I set my alarm and it did go off; I just didn't actually wake up. Funny how that sometimes happens.

It honestly doesn't matter my second class was more important. History of Religions is famous for being cancelled, a lot. Finally we had it on and since I won't be able to go to the make-up course this Saturday morning I felt very much obliged to go to this one. Oh how half of me still wishes I hadn't.

Normally I have trouble paying attention in that class, during perfect health is what I mean. Who can blame me? My teacher sits down and reads off her computer screen in a monotone voice. Try avidly paying attention to that for two straight hours. It is always a struggle.

Today was worse since I had zero energy. I did eat a sandwich beforehand and had my water bottle with me but it was pure willpower that prevented me from falling asleep at my desk. I should've left during the break. For some reason I stayed! Ay, I'm alive though half-dead from boredom. Least I made it home in one piece.

In fact I finished almost all the errands I needed to before returning home. I managed to bump into Kate on my way to the library which made things easier. Company is often easier. Somehow I didn't have any fees on my ridiculously overdo DVDs. Seriously librarian, thank you. After that it was a quick stop in the mall followed by the tram back home. Any other time I would've just walked home, I have two good legs and enjoy the outdoors. Not today, I was falling asleep while walking. Just couldn't manage it.

Arrived at my room. Passed out for three straight hours. Woke up with back, neck, and calf pain. Solution, Bengay! Ah sports cream you have saved me once more. Laundry, Docks, chat with my mom, more laundry, and surprise party?

It wasn't for me, don't worry, but for my friend Claudi. Her birthday isn't until Sunday but since many of us will be travelling we decided to throw her one a little early. That actually was the problem; we were way too early. We had to keep relighting candles and hushing and blowing candles out and talking on what to do then relighting and ay ay! Finally she arrived and was very much surprised. I didn't stay too long since I still had packing to do and wasn't feeling the greatest in a small room with several other people.

Here I am audience writing to you before I finish packing for Brussels. I will be keeping a journal but sadly (and logically) will not be taking Rikki with me on my adventures for the next two weeks. Quick overview, Brussels until Monday, Scotland Tuesday til late Aprilish. Yeah that covers it.

Until then audience! Air hugs and waves (still sick remember).

No comments:

Post a Comment