Tuesday, April 2, 2013

March 30th


Sleeping in a bed with four pillows is magical. It is also magical waking up at 9 AM with Natalie just across the room. I passed out last night. Nay stayed up to read some but I just completely lost consciousness when my face touched those first three pillows. I was a happy sleepy walrus.

The morning was greeted with Natalie's exorcist child rather than my own. Honestly I know how she felt and I gave her zero crap. We non morning people need to be treated with upmost kindness and gentle tones at all times. Plus we should be given food. RT provided us with sandwiches and even an espresso for Miss Nay. Dat jambon buerre be tasty! Only issue is the bread was crispy and delicious and it cut my mouth. RT commented on how delicate girls' mouths are. I responded with "Well of course otherwise it wouldn't feel so special." I love causing my friends' jaws to drop. You should've been there audience.

Parting was sweet sorrow because I had to awkwardly hug Natalie on a moving subway. I had to hop off the stop before her and the others which made the goodbye very short. I also had to hold all my newfound liquor between my legs. Yes I now have alcohol. Sweet joy of life I am a college student abroad once more! I didn't buy any of it either. Jen and RT overestimated their capacity to drink and ended up with way to much booze. Not wanting to take it all the way to London they offered me their treasure trove. I accepted without hesitation. Remember my age, I am young not an alcoholic. Sadly Jager was not in the mix (I fixed that later today) but plenty of liquors were. Plus a few Heineken beers. Life is good to me.

I made it home just fine (the train was whatever) and stopped in my room for only a few minutes. Really I just needed to drop off the alcohol and put my hair into a ponytail. Yeah messy hair. Unfortunately for my hairstyle my bangs are still too short to stay back. They fell. I try to avoid a bad hair day and I cause a worse one. Oh well! I went to beach with Kate and we saw our friends which was fun! Also I had ice cream and a Mai Tai. I really love being young.

We then all splurged on some Mickey D's which was interesting slightly buzzed. I don't think I'll be repeating that any time soon. Then it was a quick stop to Monoprix for the Jager. I did need help grabbing it off the shelf. Fortunately boys exist and I was given my Jager without fail. Best line of the day, "Mary are you cuddling the bottle?" I was. It's my favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment